[texhax] Insert chapter and section heading into document header

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Tue Dec 18 16:28:01 CET 2012

On Tue, 18 Dec 2012 14:45:38 +0000
Philip TAYLOR articulated:

> Neal H. Walfield wrote:
>
> >> Finding accurate, concise documentation in a centralized
> >> location appears to be as hard as finding a virgin in a
> >> whore house.
> >
> > You've said you're frustrated, but I'm not sure your analogy
> > helps.  Indeed, it sounds childish.
>
> I would sincerely hope that no child would be in a position
> to knowledgeably offer a simile based on the demographics of
> the occupants of a place of prostitution :-)

Well, as pertinacious as you may be in you opinion, I personally
believe lying to children is about as bad an example as can be set by a
responsible adult. Feeding  a child lies; ie, "there is a Santa
Clause", or "Easter Bunny", or "God" etcetera is far worse them
informing them of the truth. However, none of this banter belongs on
this forum. I would enjoy debating it with you off-list though if you
would like.

--
Jerry ♔