[texhax] Back references from figures

Wilfried Kirschenmann wilfried.kirschenmann at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 15:37:36 CEST 2011

Hi,

I am writing my PhD theses with Latex. I compile the document with :
This is pdfTeX, Version 3.1415926-1.40.10 (TeX Live 2009/Debian)

I want to be able to backref the places where I comment my figures.
I don't want to do it for all figure, just for some that I use many times.
Hence, I would like to have a command such as :
\bacreflabel{alabel}

And when I use \ref{alabel} (or equivalent), I want "cited p XX" to
appear in the place of the \bacreflabel{alabel} command.

I already use the backref option of hyperref for the bibliography. I
think that the same mechanism can be used for the figures, but I have
no clues on how to do it.

Any solution will be appreciated !

-----
Cordialement,
Wilfried Kirschenmann

"An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that can be made
in a very narrow field."
Niels Bohr - Danish physicist (1885 - 1962)