[texhax] Questions about flowfram

Peter Davis pfd at pfdstudio.com
Thu Oct 20 20:48:47 CEST 2011

Ok, there are two problems with my example (attached again).  If you comment
out the last paragraph or two of the "Lorem ipsum ..." text, the problems
are:

1) The first letter has a second (blank) page, even though there's no
overflowing text to go on it, and
2) The first page of each letter after the first is blank.

I would appreciate any ideas or suggestions on how to overcome these
problems.

Thank you!

-pd