[texhax] Problem viewing the full compiled file

ahbrady ahbrady at bellsouth.net
Sat Nov 12 18:52:10 CET 2011

From: "ahbrady" <ahbrady at bellsouth.net>
To: <keith.hannaby at mathshelp.com>
Subject: problems with TeXnicCenter
Date: Wednesday, November 09, 2011 2:10 PM

 Here is more detail. Working in TeXnicCenter which came to me from TUG as a TeXLive 2009 edition, clicking on BUILD in the top bar and going to 'Build and view Output', I can select only pages 1 and 2 of an 18 page document. I know 18 pages have been compiled because the Output window at the bottom of the screen listing 'LaTeX-Result' says:  0 errors pages 18. Again I'm wondering how to reset the page counter to show the full 18 pages? OR, since I also have TeXLive 2011, should I just install that and start over?  I hesitated to do that, because I don't know how the update will install. Will it overwrite the TeXLive 2009 files or will I then have 2 separate sets of files and possibly more confusion?

You can see that I am naive at this. Please help.

ahbradybellsouth.net