[texhax] install iso

marco toledo ma.rct76 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 18:54:58 CET 2011

Hi, my name is Mark.

Sorry my English, I'm Chilean. I am using google translator.
It is first time install texlive from an ISO image. Follow the instructions to
better understand how to install, I installed the dependency tree rooted at
/ usr / local, and I generated the same problem when trying to install via
internet (see attachments).

I tried to open> / usr/local/texlive/2011/tlpkg/texlive.tlpdb.tmp but I
will have an empty file, also download from CTAN and texlive.tlpdb
texlive.tlpdb.tmp popularity but neither worked, but it is always the same
message: "permission denied". Currently there is to do, and as I have my
obligations in a hurry to ask for your help, thank you in advance.

Note: All installation I have done as a normal user, only the dependency
tree as root.