[texhax] about creating dvi file...

Philip Taylor (Webmaster, Ret'd) P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Sun Mar 13 11:19:36 CET 2011

Uwe Lueck wrote:

 > Please do start the command from the Command Prompt
 > and post results!

Shouldn't be necessary, Uwe : there is a perfectly
good log file produced whether or not TeX is started
from the command prompt. Here is one I baked earlier --

-- > This is pdfTeX, Version 3.1415926-1.40.11 (Web2C 2010) (format=pdftex 2011.1.5)  13 MAR 2011 08:30
 > entering extended mode
 >  %&-line parsing enabled.
 > **Name-deleted.tex
 > (./Name-deleted.tex
 > Underfull \hbox (badness 10000) in paragraph at lines 54--55
 >

 > \hbox(0.0+0.0)x326.21849
 > .\glue(\rightskip) 0.0
 >

 > !pdfTeX error: pdftex.exe (file Name-deleted.jpg): cannot find image file
 >  ==> Fatal error occurred, no output PDF file produced!

** Phil.
--
Not sent from my i-Pad, i-Phone, Blackberry, Blueberry, or any
such similar poseurs' toy, none of which would I be seen dead