[texhax] smith chart?

James Quirk jjq at galcit.caltech.edu
Sat Mar 5 23:40:42 CET 2011

Phil,

On Sat, 5 Mar 2011, Philip Taylor (Webmaster, Ret'd) wrote:

> Looks like a job for MetaPost to me.  But I may be wrong :-)
MetaPost would certainly be one route to go, but another would involve
using /RichMedia annotations. This would allow the diagrams to be
construted on-the-fly, which in turn would allow values to be picked off
the chart with a mouse click. My follow-up to the Blind Pew example:
http://www.amrita-cfd.org/doc/elsevier/executable-papers
shows some other possibilitis. But be warned, the document is
a stress-test for Adobe Reader. In particular, Linux users will
need to use AR9.3.4 as the latest version, AR9.4.2, no longer
has the /RichMedia capability.

Cheers,

James