[texhax] detexify

William Adams will.adams at frycomm.com
Fri Jan 28 13:28:57 CET 2011

On Jan 27, 2011, at 7:05 PM, Torsten Wagner wrote:

> AND drawing a symbol with your fingers is much easier compared to the humble attempts I had to do this with a mice.

That's why a graphics tablet is always best for such --- Instant TeX for NeXTstep had similar functionality and I used to use it w/ a Wacom ArtZ graphics tablet I had connected to my Cube.

For those w/ Tablet PCs or pen computers or machines w/ graphics tablets attached there's also the more capable Infty Editor:

http://www.inftyproject.org/en/software.html

which will do entire equations (there's also FFES).

William

--
William Adams
senior graphic designer