[texhax] "@" : vowel or glottal stop ? (was : Some puzzling TeX)

Philip Taylor (Webmaster, Ret'd) P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Sat Feb 19 14:51:27 CET 2011

Paul Isambert wrote:

> And a mix with the underscore is better yet, in my
> prefix unique to the package (or file), <mac> is the main macro and
> <sub> an internal sub macro. E.g.:

> \xxx at dosomething_this
> \xxx at dosomething_that

How could I possibly disagree : this is the exact pattern
used by VMS :

	LIB$GET_COMMAND
	LIB$COMPRESS_NODENAME
	MTH$ACOS_R4

and so on.  There can, by definition, be nothing more logical.

** Phil.
--
Not sent from my i-Pad, i-Phone, Blackberry, Blueberry, or any
such similar poseurs' toy, none of which would I be seen dead