[texhax] MS Word & Mathtype to TeX

Philip TAYLOR P.Taylor at rhul.ac.uk
Tue Dec 20 10:19:16 CET 2011

I cannot help feeling, with the best will in the world,
and with a deep love and affection for TeX, that a demonstration
that requires this number of steps (including /two/ post-BibTeX
runs of LaTeX) and which fails to consistently require or
obviate the use of file extensions (the one exception :
ps2pdf latexdemo.ps) is hardly likely to convince someone
who is even marginally familiar with Word.  I would
strongly recommend a two-step demonstration such as :

	PdfTeX <whatever>.tex
	Start <whatever>.pdf

Philip Taylor
--------