[texhax] install-tl to install TeX Live 2011

Duke duke.lists at gmx.com
Wed Aug 10 18:32:38 CEST 2011

Hi folks,

It has been a while since I installed TeX Live 2009 on my Mac running
10.6. Now I decide to install TeX Live 2011. I downloaded install-tl
script, and ran it, but it failed as follow:

~/Downloads/install-tl-20110510]$ ./install-tl
Installing TeX Live 2010 from:
http://mirror.unl.edu/ctan/systems/texlive/tlnet
Platform: universal-darwin => 'universal binaries for MacOSX/Darwin'
./install-tl: The TeX Live versions of the local installation
and the repository being accessed are not compatible:
  repository: 2011
Perhaps you need to use a different CTAN mirror?

So it looks like install-tl script tried to install TeX Live 2010 for
me, not the latest one 2011. Anybody as the same experience?

Thank you very much,

D.