[texhax] Who can tell me what's the font used in the picture?

William Adams will.adams at frycomm.com
Fri Apr 15 13:33:23 CEST 2011

On Apr 15, 2011, at 7:09 AM, Ivan Griffin wrote:

> And taking this further, Inkscape can parse the PDF, and (via the inkscape2tikz extension) can generate TikZ to render this - see the attached LaTeX code.
>
> http://code.google.com/p/inkscape2tikz/

Neat!

Is it a tikz limitation that the colours are defined as RGB or was it Inkscape which caused that?

\definecolor{c7dcc35}{RGB}{125,204,53}
\definecolor{c5a5758}{RGB}{90,87,88}

The original .pdf had them as a CMYK green and CMYK grey, so the not-triplet RGB not-quite grey is kind of odd --- no colour profile applied, so a colour w/ a cast to it is IMO wrong.

William

--
William Adams
senior graphic designer