[texhax] How to get cctbase.sty under texlive2010 on windows xp sp3

Lim Lian Tze liantze at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 15:26:51 CEST 2011

Hi,

> I search the install directory of texlive2010, and I can not find the cct
> package. Is there any ways to get the cct package now?

If you are trying to typeset Chinese with the CCT package, it's now
obsolete. Consider using the ctex package instead. (If you don't have ctex
yet, use the TeXLive Manager to download and install it.

In addition, you will probably get more help with Chinese typesetting with
LaTeX at http://bbs.ctex.org/, especially the sub-forum on Chinese
resources.

Best regards,

- LIM Lian Tze -