[texhax] controlling pdf reader (was Re: beamer and "Read out loud")

Uwe Lueck uwe.lueck at web.de
Tue May 4 11:22:58 CEST 2010

James, karl,

the message below does not appear in the archive

    http://tug.org/pipermail/texhax/2010-May/

and my freemail.web.de is unable to create an answer from it.

I added the link now!

Thanks,

    Uwe.

Betreff: Re: [texhax] controlling pdf reader (was Re: beamer and "Read out loud")
Von: James Quirk <jjq at galcit.caltech.edu>
An: Uwe Lueck
Datum: 03.05.10 14:30:08

Uwe,

On Mon, 3 May 2010, Uwe Lueck wrote:

> Tom:
>
> Tom Schneider <toms at ncifcrf.gov> wrote at 29.04.2010 23:38:29:
> >> I have made a link collection
> >>
> >> [http://campus.fh-worms.de/~lueck/makeshow.htm]
> >>
> >> about things like the atchange program mentioned in the thread that was
> >> started here, maybe other pages (including the UK TeX FAQ) can be
> >> updated from material listed there and your ideas become more easily
> >> available to other TeX users.
> >
> > Thanks.  I put links from my atchange and latex page to that.

I have updated it with new informations from answers as here. I now
make a distinction between Ctrl-R and automatic reloading (you demanded
the latter).

I think you missed out the link to:

 [http://forums.adobe.com/thread/395299]

where I show how one can automate a Ctrl-R reload.

James