[texhax] Citation not found

Muhammad Najmi Ahmad Zabidi najmi.zabidi at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 19:08:13 CET 2010

Hello,

I am working for small latex book:

 hg clone https://latex-my-docs.googlecode.com/hg/ latex-my-docs

If you can guide me, I was stucked at the compilation, where pdflatex
says that my citation does not have references... already I already
put them in.

======================

LaTeX Warning: Citation `paut-arab' on page 21 undefined on input line 40.

LaTeX Warning: Citation `paut-kalam' on page 21 undefined on input line 50.

<sajdah_1.png, id=339, 614.295pt x 794.97pt> <use sajdah_1.png>
Overfull \hbox (15.0pt too wide) in paragraph at lines 62--70
[]$[]$
) [21] [22 <./sajdah_1.png (PNG copy)>]
! Extra \else.
\@include ...ediate \closeout \@partaux \fi \else
                                                  \deadcycles \z@ \@nameuse ...
l.82 \include{chap9}

This the file that give me problem, I checked seems OK

http://code.google.com/p/latex-my-docs/source/browse/chap9.tex