[texhax] Supress extra space in enumerate environment

Jesus Guillermo Andrade jgandradev at me.com
Wed Mar 17 05:07:59 CET 2010

Dear Fellows: I am in need to modifiying the behaviour of the enumerate environment so that whenever I insert a list, the vertical space between the start of the list and its end have the same length as the rest of the text. So far, I tried a dirty and horrible tweak:

\vspace{\msep}
\begin{enumerate}
\setlength{\itemsep}{0cm}%
\setlength{\parskip}{0cm}%
\end{enumerate}\vspace{\msep}

In this case \msep is just an arbitrary distance that tries set by me to match the default interline spaces for the main text, however the trick doesnt help.  Please let me know your opinion.

Thanks

--
Jesús Guillermo Andrade (Abg. EDM. AC. API.)
Mob. +58 416 650.48.75.  --- Tel/Fax: +58 (251) 252.13.79

El que compra lo superfluo, pronto tendrá que vender lo necesario.
Benjamin Franklin. (1706-1790). Estadista y científico estadounidense.