[texhax] The last character of a string

Philip TAYLOR P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Fri Jan 29 12:53:10 CET 2010

Well, if you /really/ want the last token of a brace-delimited
token list, I am pretty confident that that is the sort of
problem that Kees van der Laan would have solved many years
ago.  I am cc'ing Kees, but you might like to try looking
at online back issues of NTG's "MAPS" ("Minutes and Appendices").

** Phil.
--------