[texhax] (no subject)

Philip TAYLOR P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Thu Jan 21 11:39:04 CET 2010

Amer Al Khaladi wrote:
 > Dear Prof. Dr. Philip TAYLOR
 >
 > Thank you very much and I am very sorry to trouble you. But I used
 >
 > \documentclass{birkmult}
 > \begin {document}
 > Hallo
 > \end {document}
 >
 > and then I used Latex compilation command
 >
 > The result did not me obtained the div file

OK, understood (I am cc'ing "hh" in Brazil because
he was also interested in helping with this).  Can
you please tell us :

1) Does the LaTeX compilation run without error ?
2) Do you get a PDF file rather than a DVI file ?
3) Can you please send the log file from your LaTeX compilation ?

Many thanks in advance :
Philip TAYLOR

P.S. Neither Professor not Doctor, sadly !