[texhax] BBedit WAS: Question

William Adams will.adams at frycomm.com
Wed Jan 20 16:05:42 CET 2010

http://www.barebones.com

> BTW, I still haven't found out how to make the Bank Gothic font
> usable in TeXShop, so if anyone's coming in to this late and can
> help me...

It should work fine if one is willing to use XeTeX (or xelatex).

If you want something more configurable, you can:

  - convert the font to Type 1 (if the license allows this --- if not,
buy a license for a Type 1 version)
  - use fontinst to create all .tex support files
  - copy all files to appropriate places in the filesystem
  - refresh the filename database

William

--
William Adams