[texhax] CTAN-ANN: tikz-3dplot

Axel E. Retif axel.retif at mac.com
Tue Jan 19 08:35:00 CET 2010

On  18 Jan, 2010, at 23:56, Goebel, Juergen wrote:

> Hi,
>
> There seems to be a problem with the manual of the
> tikz-3dplot package: neither AR nor Foxit are able to
> display it.  Does anyone know something about this?

You're right ---I had the same problem with Acrobat 6, Reader 9 and TeXShop's PDF previewer. But I downloaded the bundle from

http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/graphics/pgf/contrib/tikz-3dplot/

and re-compiled the documentation without a problem. The original documentation was compiled with MiKTeX, and I re-compiled it with TeXLive 09 on a Mac.

I can't find Jeff Hein's address to CC him.

Best,

Axel