[texhax] ASU Thesis/Dissertation Style File

Robert Haener IV robstafarian at verizon.net
Thu Jan 7 21:33:37 CET 2010

I believe this was discussed on this list last May, at which time the
attached style sheet was created.  I meant to post it to CTAN back then.
  Who knows?  Maybe I'll get around to that before I sleep tonight.
Also attached are an example PDF and the LaTeX source from which it was
created.

I hope this helps you, but I make no claim as to its suitability.

-Robert

P.S.  I didn't create this file; I just saved it in case, you know,
something like this happened  8?}