[texhax] Why is a mouse when it spins, etc. ( censorship on miktex-list?)

Uwe Lueck uwe.lueck at web.de
Fri Dec 31 23:08:34 CET 2010

Dear BBC,

"Philip Taylor (Webmaster, Ret'd)" <P.Taylor at rhul.ac.uk>, 30.12.2010 20:33:38:
>Pierre MacKay wrote:
>> On a slightly more serious (??) note--Does anyone reading this recognize
>> and know the source of...

likewise, thinking of the saylors landing at Pevensey 1066,
in a German newspaper I read an anecdote about the first
physical contact of William the Conqueror with England.
I wonder whether the British historians amongst you agree
on the story how William saved the morale of the saylors.
Something like "One too small step for a man" ...

Thanks,

    Uwe.