[texhax] Defining a command which runs differently based ion input argument

Philip Taylor (Webmaster, Ret'd) P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Thu Dec 30 13:15:37 CET 2010

When I was at the Borough Polytechnic some forty years
ago, we were taught (by David Singmaster, he of Rubic's
cube fame) that the optima radix for computer operations
was the exponential e.  At that time, no-one had succeeded
in building such a computer : has that situation changed
since then, does anyone know ?

** Phil.
--------