[texhax] (no subject)

Lars Madsen daleif at imf.au.dk
Wed Dec 29 10:38:46 CET 2010

Phadia, Eswar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is it possible to convert a ScientificWord document to a WinEdt
> document? If possible, please advise me how to do it.
>
> I have used ScientificWord software to produce a math document, but
> now wish to use WinEdt and continue my document in WinEdt before
> producing a PDF file.
>
> Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
>
> Eswar Phadia,

ask SWP to save the file as 'portable LaTeX', then it is back to a
'normal' LaTeX file (simply do a 'save as' and choose 'portable LaTeX'
from the formats dropdown)

There may be a few packages left in the preamble that are not found in a
standard LaTeX dist, but these can usually be removed without any problems

--

/daleif