[texhax] TeX books, was Re: question about \if

James Quirk jjq at galcit.caltech.edu
Sat Dec 4 21:14:25 CET 2010

On Sat, 4 Dec 2010, Philip Taylor (Webmaster, Ret'd) wrote:

> James Quirk wrote:
>
> > Yes. The proof will be squeezed in using fractal spaces which
> > I've squeezed into the periods in your message.
> > Get it: Blind Pew ->  back spot ->  periods. Enjoy!
>
> Brilliant : I now realise that I should be studying my copy
> of Laws of Form using a microscope and not merely my normal
> +2 diopter reading glasses !
The Mandelbrot viewer is fully functional under Windows:
Hit a to toggle anti-aliasing of the shading
Hit m to change the mapping of colours
Hit r to reset the view
Hit + to increase the number of colours
Hit - to decrease the number of colours
And the arrow keys can be used to pan around the set.

Unfortunately the key presses are broken under Linux,
but don't blame me, blame Adobe!

James