[texhax] dagger

Robin Fairbairns Robin.Fairbairns at cl.cam.ac.uk
Wed Apr 28 13:11:19 CEST 2010

Uwe Lueck <uwe.lueck at web.de> wrote:

> Another thing sometimes to be recalled, e.g., from
>
>     http://tug.org/mailman/htdig/texhax/2008-May/010389.html
>
> : Paul actually cannot see math symbols in viewers.

sadly, i failed to read back on the op's posting history.  i'm an old
man, an my memory for names is pretty far gone.

in future, perhaps, i ought to scan all of the texhax archives before
posting: that would keep me quiet, which is no doubt what some people
would wish.  (probably uwe lueck, for example.)

i am duly chastened.  fancy forgetting the name of someone who posted
two years ago at a time when i couldn't post because i felt i was not
wanted here.

to avoid further embarrassment, i'll see if i can dissuade karl berry
from advertising my faq in the footer lines of texhax posts.

sorry about this.  i'm sorry that my postings, even when attempting to
be supportive, create so much dissension.

i shall sign off the list forthwith.  (i had been reading it via a
mail-to-news feed, but that's died despite my best efforts as
departmental postmaster.)