[texhax] How do I find out what my page layout defaults are?

Mark Woodard Mark.Woodard at furman.edu
Fri Apr 23 15:31:13 CEST 2010

Suppose that my LaTeX document starts like this:

\documentclass[twoside]{book}
\usepackage[margin=1in,twoside]{geometry}
\usepackage{fancyhdr}
\pagestyle{fancy}
\fancyhf{}
\fancyhead[LE,RO]{\thepage}
\fancyhead[RE]{\leftmark}
\fancyhead[LO]{\rightmark}

My publisher wants to know the answer to these questions:

 "I would like to know the margin measurements as well as the font,
including the size used for Chapter title, solutions, section labels, and
header/footers."

He is not LaTeX literate, and I am a user, but not a deep understander of
LaTeX code.

My questions: Is there an easy way for me to find out the answers to these
questions? Should I look in the Lamport's book, fanchdr documentation,
geometry package documentation, the LaTeX Companion?

Thanks,
Mark