[texhax] beamer and "Read out loud"

James Quirk jjq at galcit.caltech.edu
Sun Apr 18 20:46:34 CEST 2010

Victor,

On Sun, 18 Apr 2010, Victor Ivrii wrote:

> On Sun, Apr 18, 2010 at 11:56 AM, James Quirk <jjq at galcit.caltech.edu> wrote:
> > Victor,
> >
> > I whipped up the example:
> >
> >   http://www.amrita-ebook.org/tex-group/tts-sync.pdf
>
> Nice! But how to control (pause, restart pdf)?
That's left as an exercise for the reader!

If you view the relevant JavaScript, using the built-in
browser, accessible from the bookmarks panel, you'll notice
I use a single JavaScript closure that allows an implementation
with private data, private functions and public functions.
Thus there's a nice sef-containd structure in which to add
whatever functionality might be required.

James