[texhax] Help with error

Donn Miller-Kermani dkermani at fit.edu
Sun Sep 13 19:45:53 CEST 2009

I am trying to compile a book file using the publisher's sty files using PCTex.  I can compile it one time, do the bibtex, makeidx, and then when I try to compile again, I get this error

Something's wrong--perhaps a missing \item

I have been through everything and cannot find the problem. Can someone please help? I am three months on getting this book to the publisher.  Thanks so much

Donn

Donn Miller-Kermani, Director
Women's Business Center at Florida Tech
Melbourne, FL 32901
(321) 674 7006
dkermani at fit.edu
http://wbc.fit.edu

The Women's Business Center at Florida Tech is partially funded by a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration and is an outreach of the College of Business.