[texhax] Split Screen For Emacs Console with preview latex

Jesús Guillermo Andrade jgandradev at me.com
Tue Oct 6 15:22:19 CEST 2009

Hello Muhammad: You will NOT find anything of sorts (dvi previewer on
terminal). The graphic reference you have shared with us is, simply,
emacs+preview which, BTW, both run over a Xserver or windows or
whatever other OS with a Window Manager, so it not possible to produce
that example from a simple "terminal" as you surmised. Now, if you are
into emacs, I suggest you download the latest version and then byte
compile the preview package with auctex.
Guillermo