[texhax] making a document smaller

Steve Schwartz s.schwartz at imperial.ac.uk
Tue Nov 3 11:26:49 CET 2009

Paul,

Clearly there's no problem with the number of rows (see attached). If
you want to "squeeze" more onto a page, there are a number of rather
obvious options, including:

make the margins smaller (see the geometry package)

make the font smaller (try putting \small or \tiny or \scriptsize inside
your tabular environment)

try using the array package and then setting a negative \extrarowheight

if the width is the problem rotate the table (rotate or landscape
packages)

try giving the readers of this list a minimal example

HTH
Steve