[texhax] toc2tex

Yannis Haralambous yannis.haralambous at telecom-bretagne.eu
Mon May 25 17:28:27 CEST 2009

The *.toc file is generated on each compilation which means that your
changes will disappear as soon as you compile your TeX document again.

What am I doing in such cases is applying Perl scripts for post-
processing of TOC files. You can put the Perl script in your make file
so that it is ran whenever needed. The Perl script will then apply the
same changes every time the TOC file is updated.