[texhax] Floatrow

Jean-Guy Murray jg.murray at sympatico.ca
Tue Mar 31 17:07:51 CEST 2009

Hi,

Search on the Internet for information regarding "floatrow" which could allow me to deal with my problem of Long Caption resulted in the following:

Index of /texlive/Contents/live/texmf-dist/doc/latex/floatrow

However, I am unable to open frsample04 to frsample12 as well as pictures.tex

The error message is that the  file picture cannot be found.

Am I in need of a particular package to open the picture files. I tried to open them with GSView but it does not work.

Tks for your help.

Jean-Guy Murray