[texhax] Problem with chapterbib

Chintha Handapangoda chinthah at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 03:55:48 CEST 2009

Hi,
I am writing my thesis and came across a problem with using the chapterbib
package.

My problem is, with the chapterbib package, I manage to have a list of
references at the end of each chapter, but the \cite command doesn't seem to
work properly. I get a "question mark" (?) wherever I have a citation on all
the chapters except in the last chapter. Should I use someother command
instead of \cite when using chapterbib? I am a beginner to latex, and am
using a PhD dissertation template written by someone else.

I would be very grateful to you if you could help me resolve this problem.

Thank you very much.

Kind Regards,
Chintha.