[texhax] \nobreaks shrinks following text

Philip TAYLOR P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Mon Mar 30 00:02:29 CEST 2009

The problem (whatever it is) is not at line 56
(\footline = ...) but earlier, and I do not
want to have to debug your code before I can
help you with your problem.  Please send
a document that compiles /without changes/
and which demonstrates the problem, and I will
then willingly look at it.

Philip TAYLOR
--------