[texhax] Quiz time!

c.a.rowley at open.ac.uk c.a.rowley at open.ac.uk
Thu Feb 26 15:45:20 CET 2009

What is the source of this joyful message?

Answers on a postcard ...

I've discovered that you can create a matrix pretty easily. For a 2x3
matrix like the following:

   [3 4 5

    6 7 8]

just type:

  [\matrix(3&4&5 at 6&7&8)]

Hooray! This will save me a lot of time.

Note that the at-sign is the correct synatx and has not been ditsorted by
encoding problems of any type (well, not on my system at least).

There are supplementary questions for anyone with a correct reply to this
list.

Enjoy!   chris