[texhax] how to use lettergothic?

Axel E. Retif axel.retif at mac.com
Mon Feb 23 11:39:59 CET 2009

On  23 Feb, 2009, at 00:45, Axel E. Retif wrote:

> [...]
>
> LaTeX is what I have used for all the books I have prepared
> for publishing

That wasn't well phrased ---I should have said ``...for all the TeX
processed books...''. For many, many years I dwelt in the (for me) not-
so-pleasant world of QuarkXpress and InDesign; but thanks to Richard
Koch's TeXShop, Gerben Wierda's TeX distribution for the Mac, and the
encouragement of Miguel de Icaza's friend Fernando Magariños (La Mancha)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/migueldeicaza/951681999/

I took the plunge and started learning LaTeX. Obviously, I'm *still*
learning LaTeX, and that has been thanks to the very nice people in
this mailing list, as well as the TeX on Mac OS mailing list, the
wonderful authors of TLC, Guide to LaTeX and Math into LaTeX, and the
manuals of package writers.

My best regards and thanks to you all.

Axel