[texhax] Plain TeX: how to have hyperlinks and mpost pictures in pdf format?

Rodolfo Medina rodolfo.medina at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 13:44:07 CET 2009

Oleg Katsitadze <olegkat at gmail.com> writes:

> If you are a purist, you'd write your own macros using pdftex
> primitives.  Otherwise, you can use one of the packages for plain TeX
> which already do that for you.  My favorite is http://tug.org/eplain/ :).

Thanks.

I need cross-reference hyperlinks, that eplain produces with the commands
\definexref and \refn.  Only, I need also cross-file xrefs, i.e. the
possibility of jumping from one pdf file to another with cross-reference
hyperlinks.  I manage to do that between different dvi files and I wish to do
the same also with pdf format.

Is that difficult?

Thanks
Rodolfo