[texhax] Display of Arabic Text!!!

Mohammad Abu Shariah m_sh83 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 14 07:25:52 CET 2009

Dear All;

I hope you are all fine and doing well.

I am totally a new user of Latex and honsetly speaking I am in a rush to submit a journal paper as soon as possible.

I have problem getting Arabic text written in the ".tex" file displayed in the ".pdf" file. My Arabic text appears fine inside the ".tex" file since i set the I set the encoding into "UTF-8" format, but the moment I run the ".tex" file to produce the ".pdf" file the Arabic text is missing. Everything seems fine just that Arabic text will be missing from the ".pdf" file.

I really need assistance on this matter as soon as possible.

Thanks alot for your kind cooperation.

Mohammad Abu Shariah