[texhax] Gutter on wrong side [with scrbook]

martin f krafft madduck at madduck.net
Wed Aug 19 20:06:00 CEST 2009

also sprach Reinhard Kotucha <reinhard.kotucha at web.de> [2009.08.19.0047 +0200]:
> The outer margin is always bigger than the inner one for a couple
> of good reasons.

Okay, this is a fair explanation. I think I was looking for the
wrong thing. KOMA actually allows you to cope for binding with the
BCOR setting, so e.g. BCOR1cm as document option takes 1cm off both
inner margins, assuming that these 2cm won't be seen due to the
binding the the relation between inner and outer margins is again
restored.

Thanks,

"never attribute to malice what can be
 adequately explained by incompetence."