[texhax] Section titles break lines too early

martin f krafft madduck at madduck.net
Sun Aug 9 11:35:30 CEST 2009

Hi folks,

I am working on my PhD thesis, and some of the section titles break
lines too early, e.g.

  1.2.3  This is a section which
         line-breaks

  And this is text that extends to \textwidth just like it should
  further exemplifying that the section title is not properly
  rendered.

I cannot reproduce this in a test document, even when using scrbook,
and drilling down/bisecting until I have the cause is too complex
with a 300 page document making extensive use of LaTeX.

Thus my question: what influences the section rendering and how can
I make sure that the minipage or whatever it is that causes it to
wrap extends to \textwidth?

Thanks,

in the beginning was the word,
and the word was content-type: text/plain

spamtraps: madduck.bogus at madduck.net