[texhax] Specifying a default path for text in the inputted file

Sumit Rangwala srangwal at usc.edu
Sun Nov 30 07:36:47 CET 2008

Thanks to Donald I found a way to input my file. However, I have another issue.

Each of my files have label with the same name, say \label{sec:intro}
and so on compilation I get  a warning

LaTeX Warning: Label `sec:intro' multiply defined

It is possible to include files such that the labels are redefined and
the references get resolved within their respective files.

Thanks
Sumit