[texhax] BibTex URL

Alan Litchfield alan at alphabyte.co.nz
Thu Nov 20 22:54:09 CET 2008

Hi Sam,

You can use the url field, as in:

@article{Alter2005,
	Author = {Steven Alter},
	Title = {Architecture of {S}ysperanto: A Model-Based Ontology of the
\textsc{is} Field},
	Journal = {Communications of the {A}ssociation for {I}nformation
{S}ystems},
	Year = {2005},
	Month = {January},
	Volume = {15},
	Number = {1},
	lastChecked = {16 April, 2008},
	url = {www.stevenalter.com/} }

If you are using APAcite I would suggest reading the documentation. It
explains how to handle urls well. If you are using TeXLive you should
be able to use texdoc apacite in a terminal window. Otherwise it is
available from your local ctan mirror.

HIH
Alan