[texhax] Tex on Vista

Nader Fard nader at elam.com
Sun Nov 2 05:18:19 CET 2008

Dear Sir/Madam,

Hi, my name is Nader and I'm a beginner of typesetting tool Tex. I managed
to get Tex up and running on Xp fairly easily but had problem to get it up
and running on Vista which eventually I did. now I have only one problem.
the problem is that when I start the process in Dos Prompt, the CMD box
shows that the machine is thinking and this takes at least 1-2 minutes each
time I run it to fix a word! and I have to run Tex thousands of times to get
the scripture text right. in Xp there is no delay and the process is very
fast. is there any way we can omit this delay in Vista?

I would be grateful if you could help me with this or at least put me in
touch with some one who might be able to help me with this.

Best Regards,
Nader Fard