[texhax] Parameter _2p in makeindex style file.

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Fri May 2 20:46:32 CEST 2008

I attempted to post to comp.text.tex via google but didn't succeed for
some reason. I'll ask here instead.

A poster on another group likes to establish discrete page ranges for
index terms even when they occur on two successive pages alone. He
does this in case material is added later on between the two pages. I
disagree with his logic but it is his book after all.  He uses Lyx,
and hence Latex.

When he does this he wants the system to display the two pages as
46,47 and not 46-47.  He found a makeindex style file parameter
somewhere, "_2p" that causes this to happen.

I don't find this in the manual. Can someone point me to documentation
on the subject?
--
John Culleton