[texhax] single caption for multiple graphics?

Christian Deindl deindl at soziologie.uzh.ch
Fri Mar 28 08:32:00 CET 2008

I am not an expert but subfigure might be helpful:

\usepackage{subfigure}

\begin{figure}[htp]
\caption{YOUR CAPTION}
\subfigure [CAPTION FOR PICTURE
1]{\includegraphics[height=6cm,width=6cm]{__.eps}}
\subfigure [CAPTION FOR PICTURE
2]{\includegraphics[height=6cm,width=6cm]{__.eps}}
\label{fig:___}
\end{figure}

christian