[texhax] steady decline in tug membership ?

justanotheradress at gmail.com justanotheradress at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 15:49:36 CET 2008

Hi

I don't know why you are that pissed and assume that I'm a kid?! I'm well
aware about the volunteer fact and I did not deny or attack that at all! I
even did not demand anything. I just wrote my thoughts, that's all.

Because I don't own the domain/server I can't publish a forum or a wiki. To
setup a forum and a wiki is ridiculous easy and yes, I could do that.

I know that speech, 10 years ago the Linux folks sounded pretty much like
you. I'm very thankful that those guys have nothing to say anymore...

However, I just spend some time to express an outsider-view. If you don't
like it fine. I can live with that  ;)