[texhax] bug report documentation: Fonts for LATEX on OS X (2nd version)

Bob Kerstetter bkerstetter at mac.com
Wed Jan 30 12:17:59 CET 2008

I will also add notes and correct the misprints. This will be over
the weekend or early next week. My work schedule is pretty much
impossible right now. At this time, I intend to keep the current
document online on my personal web site for its reference value, but
will add in the next few days a disclaimer about its it being
outdated, its value as starting point and its need for adaption.

I have thought about reworking the document, but as Bruno points out,
font conversion is very time consuming and the goal of having font
flexibility can be much more easily accomplished with XeTeX.

I am not against a complete update, but because of job pressures
would not be able to consider getting started until sometime in late-
March, about two months from now.