[texhax] Sections question

Robert Wilson millstadtf at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 00:19:15 CET 2008

Hello all,
I am co-writing a group paper where each member is responsible for a
specific section. At the beginning of the paper, we have to list which
pages each member wrote. I have labeled each section and can thus give
the first page the member wrote using \pageref{secName}. I currently
list the last page the member wrote by giving the first page of the
next section: \pageref{nextSec}. If I change the order of the
sections, however, I'll have to rewrite all these, which isn't very
portable. Also, if the next section starts on a new page (like with
\clearpage), the last page number will be incorrect.

I'd like to reference the last page of a section without referencing
the next section, just like \lastpage, but with sections instead of
the whole document. Does anyone know of a package like this?

Thanks for any response,