[texhax] fitting a draw from into tex

Bernard Perez bernardperez31 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jan 9 00:10:24 CET 2008

Dear Tex users,

  I want to fit a draw which I have done in words into tex. The problem is that the draw is 1/3 of the lenght of the word page and when I transfer into pdf and I include into tex using:

  \begin{figure}
\begin{center}
\includegraphics[width=0.9\textwidth]{fig1}
\caption{my graph}
\end{center}
\end{figure}

  I get  the title at the bottom of the page with a big space between the actual draw and the caption because the pdf file of the draw is a whole page. My question is:

  "Can you resize the page lenght of word of my draw so when I read into tex it does not take a whole page and title is just below the draw?"

  I tried width and height  without sucess....

  Thanks a lot for your help,

  Bernard.